2007-11-05

About this site

This got started via Linkfilter.net, which is where I hang out. I blame clu for the general idea, and FuzzyDave for the gentle prodding. Kudos also to ThatMikeyKid for his not-so-gentle prodding and creative enlightenment.


clu> Transformers == Independence Day with robots.
clu> Independence Day == Earthquake with Aliens
Fluffy> I will not be seeing Transformers because I don't think it is
appropriate for my son, and to have it in the house and not let him
watch it would be an act of cruelty
clu> To let him watch it would also be an act of cruelty.
LowFlyingMule> lol
FuzzyDave> except for the parts with megan fox
shigpit> Devil Wears Prada == Independence Day - Aliens + Ugly Betty.
FuzzyDave> you should do a blog: Shiggy's Movie Math
shigpit> HAHAHA
shigpit> I just might, Fuzzy.
shigpit> That's teh awesome idea.